Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.344 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 398,982 KZT (元8,253) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)