Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.027 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 789,525 KZT (元16,439) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)