Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.649 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 386,631 KZT (Mex$ 23,222) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)