Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.886 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 729,171 KZT (元14,053) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)