Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.933 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 875,882 KZT (元17,900) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)