Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.409 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 762,035 KZT (元15,117) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)