Cost of living comparison between Würzburg, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.307 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,592 KZT (€1,567) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)