Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.210 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 991,578 KZT (€2,636) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (37 minutes ago)