Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.510 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 944,500 KZT (€2,370) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)