Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.027 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,453 KZT (元11,295) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (35 minutes ago)