Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.388 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 437,748 KZT (元9,645) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)