Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.331 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 359,196 KZT (4,471 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)