Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 962 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.794 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 540,300 KZT (6,606 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)