Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.044 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,909 KZT (6,634 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)