Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.478 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 464,249 KZT (5,496 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)