Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.329 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,911 KZT (AU$4,589) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)