Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 246.609 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,110,392 KZT (AU$4,503) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)