Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 246.920 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,129,740 KZT (AU$4,575) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)