Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 754 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 247.483 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,303,550 KZT (AU$5,267) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)