Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.736 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 736,101 KZT (AU$3,058) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)