Cost of living comparison between Wollongong, Australia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 252.209 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 945,668 KZT (AU$3,750) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)