Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.578 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 653,560 KZT (€1,930) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)