Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.029 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 928,373 KZT (€2,356) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)