Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.366 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 708,403 KZT (7,351 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)