Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.435 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 427,724 KZT (5,318 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)