Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.384 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,650 KZT (R 21,929) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)