Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.449 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,170 KZT (R 22,421) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)