Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.040 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,777 KZT (C$2,684) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)