Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 979 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 248.879 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,651 KZT (C$2,687) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)