Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.180 KZT / NAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 725,768 KZT (26,702 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)