Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 710 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.865 KZT / NAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 700,380 KZT (27,078 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 3 hours ago)