Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.173 KZT / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 836 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 840,762 KZT (33,399 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)