Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.688 KZT / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 755 prices entered by 71 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)