Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.076 KZT / NAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 691,770 KZT (28,732 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)