Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.624 KZT / NAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 672,147 KZT (28,451 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)