Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 786 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.181 KZT / NAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 454,899 KZT (18,813 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (about 1 hour ago)