Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.770 KZT / ANG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 168% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,260,268 KZT (ƒ 6,784) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)