Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 179.656 KZT / ANG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,251,430 KZT (ƒ 6,966) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)