Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 186.502 KZT / ANG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 158% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,209,576 KZT (ƒ 6,486) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)