Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.861 KZT / ANG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 164% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,031,065 KZT (ƒ 5,930) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)