Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 189.366 KZT / ANG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,024,632 KZT (ƒ 5,411) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)