Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.335 KZT / ANG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 149% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,156,509 KZT (ƒ 6,308) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)