Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.193 KZT / ANG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 169% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,049,483 KZT (ƒ 5,923) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)