Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.638 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 958,711 KZT (€2,629) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riverside, California costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)