Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 520,236 KZT (€1,472) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (32 minutes ago)