Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 236.684 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 731,791 KZT (NZ$3,092) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)