Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 217.801 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 752,424 KZT (NZ$3,455) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)