Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.374 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 747,243 KZT (NZ$3,360) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)