Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.694 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,752 KZT (元10,373) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)