Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.680 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 670,360 KZT (元12,971) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)