Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.423 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 606,990 KZT (元12,038) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (40 minutes ago)