Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.933 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 663,322 KZT (€1,818) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)