Cost of living comparison between Wels, Austria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.857 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 416,554 KZT (€1,158) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)