Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 235.613 KZT / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 999 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 165% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)