Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 987 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 235.257 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 189% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,356,944 KZT (NZ$5,768) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)