Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 233.666 KZT / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)