Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 979 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.624 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 183% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,104,785 KZT (NZ$4,832) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)