Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 997 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 238.983 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 196% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 924,751 KZT (NZ$3,870) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)