Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.374 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 169% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,049,037 KZT (NZ$4,717) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)