Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.300 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 667,965 KZT (R 26,402) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)