Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,397 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.748 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,950 KZT (7,761 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)