Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,078 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.758 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 531,831 KZT (6,505 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (13 minutes ago)