Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,289 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.270 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 395,378 KZT (5,184 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)