Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.189 KZT / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,127 prices entered by 345 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 694,607 KZT (8,059 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)