Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,641 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.149 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 655,653 KZT (7,885 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)