Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 268,269 KZT (₨56,839) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)