Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.951 KZT / NAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 364,354 KZT (15,212 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)