Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.624 KZT / NAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 451,017 KZT (19,091 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)