Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.343 KZT / NAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 708,084 KZT (27,940 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)