Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 791 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 274% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,069,445 KZT ($6,349) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)