Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.260 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 241% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,330,749 KZT ($4,005) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (32 minutes ago)