Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 320.310 KZT / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 842 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 266% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,016,025 KZT ($6,294) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)