Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.149 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 483,122 KZT (5,810 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)