Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.339 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 544,899 KZT (5,715 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)