Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.765 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 553,352 KZT (6,030 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (43 minutes ago)