Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.774 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 538,379 KZT (5,681 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)