Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.171 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 313,489 KZT (3,910 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (43 minutes ago)