Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.202 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 396,895 KZT (4,770 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)