Cost of living comparison between Vũng Tàu, Vietnam and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01483 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 641,365 KZT (43,242,011 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)