Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01407 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 566,926 KZT (40,305,193 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)