Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.244 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 470,832 KZT (2,766 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (32 minutes ago)