Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 203.078 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 594,562 KZT (2,928 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)