Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 186.212 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 304,623 KZT (1,636 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)