Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 209.270 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 665,455 KZT (3,180 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)