Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 183.807 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 460,704 KZT (2,506 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 2 hours ago)