Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.818 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 704,111 KZT (3,524 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)