Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.648 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 531,270 KZT (руб 94,063) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)