Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.472 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 347,222 KZT (руб 63,457) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)