Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.511 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 524,367 KZT (руб 95,155) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)