Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.579 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 351,412 KZT (руб 62,992) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)