Cost of living comparison between Voronezh, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.316 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 424,103 KZT (руб 79,773) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)