Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 106.110 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 677,273 KZT (R$ 6,383) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)