Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.338 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,005 KZT (R$ 7,317) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)