Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.164 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 610,831 KZT (R$ 6,160) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)