Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.172 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,326 KZT (R$ 7,819) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)