Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.708 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 749,457 KZT (R$ 7,670) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (28 minutes ago)