Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.867 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 961,973 KZT (€2,455) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)