Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.868 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,038,223 KZT (€2,616) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)