Cost of living comparison between Volos, Greece and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.318 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 591,408 KZT (€1,641) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)