Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.180 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,277 KZT (€1,612) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)