Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.848 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 526,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 525,322 KZT (руб 89,826) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)