Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.563 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 468,203 KZT (руб 84,169) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (36 minutes ago)