Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.511 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 454,844 KZT (руб 82,539) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)