Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.354 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 730,255 KZT (руб 136,387) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)