Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.293 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,656 KZT (руб 122,351) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)