Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.676 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 686,816 KZT (руб 121,014) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)