Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.573 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,582 KZT (руб 87,843) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)