Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.478 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 384,032 KZT (руб 70,110) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)