Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.608 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 481,694 KZT (руб 85,894) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)