Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.950 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,362 KZT (€1,775) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)