Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 829,519 KZT (€2,291) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)