Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 364.036 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,003,313 KZT (€2,756) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)