Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.180 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 601,543 KZT (€1,768) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)