Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.442 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,080,197 KZT (€2,767) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)