Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.547 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 696,864 KZT (R$ 6,862) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)