Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 790 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.201 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 736,044 KZT (R$ 7,064) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)