Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.444 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 828 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 792,221 KZT (R$ 7,658) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)