Cost of living comparison between Vitebsk, Belarus and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01654 KZT / BYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 310,552 KZT (18,780,390 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)