Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 KZT / BYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 349,471 KZT (22,339,171 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)