Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01663 KZT / BYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 249,643 KZT (15,008,548 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)