Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.211 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,890 KZT (₨104,173) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)