Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.621 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 311,849 KZT (24,709₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)