Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,226,386 KZT (CH$2,378,267) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)