Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49838 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 904,330 KZT (CH$1,814,525) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)