Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10881 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 409,527 KZT (COL$3,763,691) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)