Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11421 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,445 KZT (COL$5,414,921) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)