Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11254 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 406,742 KZT (COL$3,614,171) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)