Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12156 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,394 KZT (COL$5,218,891) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)