Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11383 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 608,730 KZT (COL$5,347,867) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)