Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11747 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,301 KZT (COL$5,493,331) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)