Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10961 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 594,071 KZT (COL$5,419,821) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)