Cost of living comparison between Villahermosa, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.394 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 407,840 KZT (Mex$ 24,877) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)