Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.638 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 975,966 KZT (€2,677) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)