Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.404 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,125,067 KZT (€2,860) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (37 minutes ago)