Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.870 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 749,877 KZT (€2,143) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)