Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,451 KZT (€1,483) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)