Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.623 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 693,521 KZT (€1,766) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (38 minutes ago)