Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.900 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 665,513 KZT (€1,681) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)