Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 382.097 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 811,604 KZT (€2,124) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (39 minutes ago)