Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.624 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 880,396 KZT (€2,192) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)