Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.247 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,099 KZT (€1,933) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)