Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 387.611 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 812,198 KZT (€2,095) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)