Cost of living comparison between Vijayawada, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.945 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 366,043 KZT (₨74,021) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)