Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.771 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 547,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 402,169 KZT (₨84,289) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)