Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.946 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 496,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 376,863 KZT (₨76,190) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)