Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 499,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 408,204 KZT (₨78,600) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)