Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.045 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 853,524 KZT (€2,172) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)