Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.971 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 904,827 KZT (€2,297) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)