Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.702 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 960,460 KZT (€2,452) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)