Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,515 KZT (€1,781) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)