Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.030 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 765,196 KZT (€2,161) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)